Rather than buying a machine in used/second hand condition, we at Robot Solutions can completely overhaul, modify and refurbish machines, ready to install directly into your plant. The benefits of this are that it saves on time and repair issues. We can also supply quotations for complete refurbishment on your existing machinery and any of the products in our Used Machinery Catalogue.
All of the machines which are refurbished by Robot Solutions go through the same process:
- Machines are steam Cleaned.
- Motors are checked and tested electrically and mechanically.
- Machines are shotblasted back to bare metal to give a better finish when painted.
- Bearings and seals are replaced on all of our refurbished machines, as standard.
- Worn parts are replaced with new ones.
- Modifications are made if needed.
- Machines are painted to the customers requirements.
- Machines are assembled
- Machines are tested when possible.
- We update software, or will replace compleet control sytem to an up to date modern system with newest benefits like distane monitoring and controling.